D1 Workouts begin this Saturday, November 12, 2011
15 and over - 7:30am - 8:30am- Begin getting there at 7am to pay fees and get players in the gym
14 and under- 11:30am - 12:30pm- Begin getting there at 11am to pay fees and get players in the gym.
You should have 2 checks - Both should be written to Team Sting
- One check is for D1 workouts
- One check is for Uniform Payment and extra clothing items
Upon arrival, you will be handed a form depending on whether you are a new or returning player and level playing. This form will also include extra clothing/shoes items to be ordered.
You will also be given a sheet to order all extra clothing articles. Items include:
- Shoes- Mizuno Wave Lightning 7 ($75.00)
- Mizuno Slides ($25.00)
- Mizuno Knee Pads ($25.00)
- Mizuno DXS Ankle Braces ($35.00 a piece)
- Long White Socks ($10.00 a pair)
- Mizuno Vortex Spandex ($25.00)
- Extra Long White Fitted Jersey (regional and elite) ($50.00)
**IF YOU DID NOT PAY YOUR SRVA FEES AT TRYOUTS THAT $60.00 PER PLAYER IS ALSO DUE THIS SATURDAY**
REMEMBER WORKOUTS ARE EVERY SATURDAY AND TUESDAY. SAME TIMES EVERY WEEK AND RUN UNTIL DECEMBER 31ST, 2011. "MANDATORY"
December Fundraiser info coming soon
We are needing "Trade for Play" Volunteers
There is ceiling plaster work that needs to be completed at "The MAC". If you do this type of work contact Julie Dailey asap so we can schedule a meeting at the facility. Cost of job can be deducted from your fees.
1st Fundraiser- "Work for Play"
- Saturday, November 12, 2011- morning from 12PM to 7PM- We need 12 MEN to work at "The MAC". Work will range from scraping floors, scraping walls, carrying trash to the road to pulling up carpet. Workers will get paid 100.00 each for the 7 hours to be deducted from your fees.
- Monday, November 14, 2011- from 6PM-10PM- Same work- NEED MEN - Workers paid $60.00 deducted from fees
- Wednesday, November 16, 2011- from 6PM-10PM - Same work- NEED MEN- Workers paid $60.00 deducted from fees
1ST 12 MEN (FAMILIES) TO CONTACT ME WILL GET THE JOB (FUNDRAISER).
- Used washer and dryer
- Used filing cabinets in good condition
- Used desks in good condition
- Couches- need 2- in good condition
- Several lounge chairs - in good condition
- Side tables- in good condition
Our facility is a non profit and all of these items can be written off as tax deductible
There will be more Work for Play days.
Parking Passes (MAC Parking)
We will be offering, in December, through UAB, parking passes in the parking deck across from The MAC from 4pm until ? for 50.00/month. This would be a good investment for 16 year old players and over who will be driving to practice. More information to come.
Please note that Team Sting will have a coach outside before every practice to chaperone children inside for parents dropping children off. You do not have to park and stay. There will be no room in the gym to watch practices.
PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE SEVERAL TIMES A DAY FOR UPDATES. WE WILL NOT BE SENDING OUT AS MANY EMAILS THIS YEAR.